Sunday, February 3, 2008

Peer pressure

So I decided since everyone I know has a blog I should propably take the time to try and do this. Everyone always says check out our blog, what is yours? My answer was always I have no ideas how to do that. So I decided to try because I always tell my kids to Try and never give up, you can do whatever you put your mind to. I really dont know what I am doing but, will hopefully get better as I go!

Today was another one of those days in Utah. A dreadful blizzard again. I dont remember ever getting this much snow in one season. I really am getting sick of having to be cooped up in the house. I think my kids have seen enough of the ugly side of me. It seems because of not being able to leave the house I have no patience for anything. So I decided to take the kids outside and try to have some fun in the snow!

Paxton and Caleb being very helpful!
Paxton sitting on our sleigh riding hill!
Caleb attempting to got down our hill on a garbage bag!
Paxton and Caleb in front of grandma and grandpas on Friday! They have much more after todays storm!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, welcome to blog land. it is addicting.
Your boys are getting soo big! man they are handsome! I am happpy you are blogging so I can see pictures of the kids, since we don't see each other enough.

Shannon said...

Hooray for you!! Fun huh! Did the boys just love that you were out there playing with them? They look like they had a blast :) Love ya, Shannon!

Kristie Gardner said...

Ashlie,
Your blog is very cute, your family is growing so fast. We miss all of you. Playing out in the snow with your kids looks like a blast. It is more than I do this time of year, Rob and I should take the kids out on the 4 wheelers.
Love you!! Kristie