Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Winter Blues

So I dont know if anyone else is feelin it but, I am for sure having some winter blues. The kids being sick, the weather being bad, or the air being to bad to go outside. If its not one thing it another! I am so sick of being stuck in this house. I had to change my template because I totally have Spring fever and really want to be out gardening! I cant wait! I feel like all I ever do is house work, cook, blog, read peoples blogs, laundry. It is never ending and I need something different! Help!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I feel your pain, Ash! And I work 2 days a week. It is so hard to be stuck at home when the cold is NEVER-ending. Come over Saturday. We'll have a BLAST!

Jessica said...

Me too! But then I will bitch when it the temp is past 80!

We are doing something for our birthdays next week! I think we should do it minus the kids if possible.

Jensen Family said...

Hang in their babe only few more months to go. Come over again it was so fun talking "adult" for even an hour.
Love ya