Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines!

First off I want to say how glad I am that yesterday is over! After waiting until 6:00 lastnight to find out where Paxton's bus was in the storm! I finally found him after receiving a call from the school that he was back at the Elementary! I was so releived to find him safe and sound!
Today being Valentines I wanted to start a fun tradition with my family since I have never really done anything for this day before! I decided to do a candle light dinner with the family! I just made waffles, strawberries and whipping cream! It was really fun and the boys thought it was great! I also was in charge of Paxton's Valentines party at school. It was really fun! I love doing stuff with him at his school.
My neighbor Camilly made these cute strawberry mice and I just had to show how cute they were! I love them!
Valentines mice our neighbor brought us!
Paxton and his cool pirahna Valentine box!


The boys excited for our candle light dinner!

Vaentines table!


Caleb and his best bud Luke!




3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Those Mice are stinking cute and so is your table. Hope you had a fun night. And thanks for helping me out today your the best.
xoxo

Shannon said...

The pirhana is the BEST! Love it! You are such a good mama!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Ash, What fun for Valentines!! I love those little mice. And that Piranha valentine box is to die for. I remember putting so much time into a box to make it the coolest one there, I think his is for sure the BEST.

I forget how close we live! We need to get together. I am dying that your boy was one of the buses that got stuck and had to go back to the school on that stormy night. I am glad all was okay.