Saturday, April 12, 2008

Caleb

Caleb is one of a kind! You never know what is going to come out of his mouth! He is into break dancing lately. He thinks he can spin on his head! He really cant yet but, he tries really hard! Caleb and I are joined at the hip! We are together 24/7! I think that both of us sometimes need a break from each other! I love him so much! It is funny how 2 kids from the same parents can be so different! This is a picture of Caleb and I waiting for our friends Tiffany and Keeley for lunch yesterday! We were bored so started taking pictures! Keeley is such a cute baby and Caleb is always trying to help with her! He was playing the guitar for her over the weekend and yesterday was clicking his toungue for her! He does love babies but, he told my mom that I was allergic to babies so we cant have anymore! He is a hoot! I love all of my boys so much!


7 comments:

Becky said...

I found your blog thanks to Alyssa. You were supposed to e-mail it to me!! Cute kids! Let's do lunch again soon...

swensen squeeze said...

Cute Picture! I love your hair!

Shannon said...

He is such a hottie! And he was so cute playing the guitar to Keeley the other day. I'm with you - allergic to babies :)

Sarah said...

I didn't even recognize you which means it has been WAY TOO LONG- how long has it been? 10+ years? So sad and would love to get together if I make it out to UT this summer. I will keep you posted. Don't feel too bad because I haven't seen anyone in 10 years. You look adorable and love the hair too. Hope you are doing well. Love ya.

Jessica said...

I need to see you guys! How many weeks have I been saying that? It has just been to busy...I will call you

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Classic Ashlie!

coconutgoddess said...

well, you know that my little one loves your boys too!