Friday, April 25, 2008

Watch Out California Here We Come

So it is time for our annual family Disney trip! This time we are making a stop in San Diego to visit Sea World! I am so excited! I think this vacation is more for me then anyone! My kids would go anywhere! My husband keeps saying, "when are we going to go on a trip with just us and not the kids?" I told him that I guess we can skip Disneyland next year and do a trip for our ten year anniversary! We are heading out tomorrow morning bright and early around 4:00 am! BYE!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Wahhhhh! I'm so JEALOUS! We had such a great time with you guys last year! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

Ashlie,
Hi! Glad you found me a while back. Your oldest boy looks like Tucker, funny thing because Hyrum looks so much like Izek (like you thought too...) hope all is well.
-Sunny

swensen squeeze said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have fun.... We went in March and I just loved watching my kids face--best family trip ever...

Très Sucré said...

Hope you have a great time! We are all jealous - well ok my husband isn't jealous, but the kids and I are!

Mackenzie said...

Ok, so excited to see some pics! I wish I were there right now! Hope you had or are having fun!! Love ya, and we really need to hang out sometime.